QHCC Business & Civic Associations
The Quaboag Hills Chamber of Commerce is a Regional Chamber. We serve 15 communities covering over 400 Square Miles in 3 Counties. We provide comprehensive Member Services, connect businesses and entrepreneurs with resources, drive Regional Tourism, Economic Development, and provide Advocacy with our State and Federal Governments.
The Chamber is creating Business and Civic Associations in several communities to help drive local development and local advocacy. The people and businesses of the communities we serve can help focus the attention and work of the Chamber to address issues important to the local business community.
General Purpose of QHCC BCAs:
- Be a Positive Force and help Promote the Community
- Create Community Cohesiveness
- Support Local Businesses and Organizations
- Address Local Policies and Issues
- Assist and Guide Local Economic Growth
QHCC Business and Civic Associations will help drive business growth and development projects in their communities and will host events to promote the businesses and organizations within their towns. In towns that have an existing local business organization, we seek to partner with those local organizations to offer their members increased member benefits while working together to promote goals of the larger business community.
- Hosting and Promoting Community Events that support businesses, benefits residents, and brings visitors to the town.
- Downtown Improvements, installation of wayfinding and point of interest signage, and development of community spaces and seating to encourage people to congregate in the central business district.
- Identifying and addressing key local policies and issues that help or hurt our businesses and organizations.
- Working with the Chamber and Town to identify and encourage desirable types of growth.
The Monson Business and Civic Association is in the process of forming. We welcome all businesses physically located in Monson, Massachusetts to participate.
The Goal of the Monson BCA is to help promote local businesses and organizations, host community events to bring increased traffic to town (particularly focused in the Core Business District), and other efforts to increase pedestrian traffic along Main Street.
The Quaboag Hills Chamber of Commerce in coordination with the Pioneer Valley Planning Commission, and the Town of Monson submitted two successful grant applications totaling $75,000 that will provide funding for placemaking and beautification efforts, and to host events in Monson. This will serve as a vehicle for the Monson BCA to immediately begin working on projects and events that benefit the community.
Monson Music on the Patio Series - Tuesday Evenings, July - September
The Monson Public Library in coordination with the Monson BCA is hosting a music series Tuesday evenings from July through September on the new Library patio. - Food Trucks and Fun!
Purple Heart Day Car Cruise - Sat, August 6th, 2022, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Join the Monson BCA and QHCC for a family-friendly car cruise, food trucks, ice-cream, and beer & wine will be on site at the Granite Valley School in Monson.
Three Rivers Chamber of Commerce
Our Mission is to serve the community by promoting the well-being of the citizens and businesses in the greater Three Rivers and Palmer area.
The Three Rivers Chamber was organized in 1917. The members played an important role in developing new businesses in the area and even bought stock to support a local company in 1939. As more businesses turned to the Chamber for support, the Chamber decided to incorporate and become official in 1940. The original members stated that the purpose of the Chamber was "To establish a body of recognized authority to deal with matters of interest to the businesses and to the general public; to forward the prosperity of the community; and to promote the general welfare of the village."
Today, members strive to fulfill the goals set by the original members of the Chamber by fundraising to beautify the community and to host events that benefit the citizens and businesses of the village of Three Rivers.
* Take advantage of our joint membership with Quaboag Hills Chamber of Commerce (QHCC) which allows our members to take advantage of discounted business courses and member events